Monday, January 31, 2011

Ill Communication

Took my kiddo to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo this weekend. We did the requisite midway rides, a walk through the cattle barn and watched part of a cattle auction. Her favorite part is the agriculture and farming section for children. Always fairly enjoyable, I don't mind it too much. I walked around while she watched what she later called the "most boring 'magic' show ever". I discovered something I later decided was propaganda. It was three simple lists of products made from wheat, corn and rice. The first one I read was wheat. I fully expected to see beer listed as one of the products made from wheat, but it wasn't listed. I chalked it up to the fact that it was an exhibit for children. Then, to my surprise, I read the products made from rice and corn only to find that beer and brewing were both listed. WTF?! The Big 3 are hitting them young, dang it! I'm calling the President. If you drink beer made with corn or rice, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment